A funny family storybook for learning to read English
• Designed for children alone or with an adult — choose between "StoryTeller" and "Read and Play" modes. Coloring book and additional activities.
• New users — the free 3-Minute Tour and Parent/Teacher Guide help you get maximum benefit for your child!
• Kids discover values like diversity, loyalty and caring as they play and learn read and spell.
• Support for 15 languages including English, Chinese (S), Chinese (T), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish (Hindi and Korean coming soon).
• Perfect for ESL (English as a second language)
• COPPA support. Advertising-free.
Do you think learning can be funny? Would you like to laugh while you learn English? Meet our award-winning friend Heckerty — a 409 year old green-faced witch, hilarious and with a heart of gold.
An Editor’s Choice by Children’s Technology Review, “Recommended by Educators” on Google Play for Education, awarded 4 Stars by CommonSense.org, Shorty Awards finalist, a Mashable Kids Pick and proclaimed a “must have” by The Unofficial Apple Weblog — Heckerty delivers! The superb narration and enchanting animations are ideal for children 3-8 years old, as well as anyone learning English.
Kind and gentle, Heckerty learns every day from her own silly mistakes. And as kids laugh their way through her zany adventures and their magical interactive animations, they discover important life values — caring, inclusiveness, loyalty and integrity.
Everyone loves Heckerty and as you watch your child improve their reading and vocabulary while laughing with Heckerty, you will, too!
Heckerty is a proven fun way to improve English reading in children and adults. SLPs and other specialists are using the Heckerty stories for children with autism and other special needs.
Today hundreds of thousands of kids and adults around the world have met and loved this funny, green-faced little witch who has helped them learn. Heckerty is a rewarding experience that all ages will enjoy over and over on their mobile devices.